On Sharing Recipes
Why do people have to write “Enjoy!” at the end of a recipe? If I ever share a recipe with someone, I’m going to sign it, “Go fuck yourself you piece of lard ass shit.”
And with that, I give you a game changing egg recipe created by Sean McBride:
apple cinnamon eggs
1. heat butter and honey in a pan over medium heat. once butter starts to melt throw in slices of apples and season with a generous amount of cinnamon.
2. After 5 or so minutes throw in 1 or 2 shallots, diced, and sautee until the apples are a little soft.
3. mix eggs (generally 2-3 per person) in a bowl with a little milk or cream. season with sea salt, black pepper, and fresh thyme.
4. take the apples and shallots off the burner and mix them into the egg mixture and make sure the apples are thoroughly mixed into the eggs.
5. pour the egg mixture into a fresh frying pan over medium hit. once the eggs start to cook cut in, using a butter knife, about half a package of cream cheese (use at your discretion).
6. cook mixture until desired texture…and poof, apple cinnamon eggs.
Go fuck yourself.